- Foot Orthotics: Do We Need Them?
- Getting Smart About Prescription Drugs
- Stress: What Can We Really Do?
- Swimming: What’s So Good About It?
- The Zen Of Exercise: Exercise Without Trying
- What Are The Best Shoes?
- What’s the Best Calcium?
- What’s the Best Mattress?
- ZZZZ: 4 Ways To Improve Your Sleep
- More Wellness Tips
Monthly Archives: August 2010
Let’s hope you like cabbage, or any of the other members of the crucifer family of vegetables which include broccoli, cauliflower, kale and brussel sprouts. These vegetables are the stars of a number of studies which indicate they may help … Read More
The Mediterranean diet has long been famous for its association with long life and lower rates of heart disease and cancer. Read More
In today’s New York Times, in an interesting article about concussion in professional baseball, a connection was made between concussion, whiplash injury, and the possible role of spinal manipulation in its treatment. The article quoted Corey Koskie, a third baseman … Read More
The idea that chiropractic is complementary to medicine, or an alternative, never made sense to me. Read More