- Foot Orthotics: Do We Need Them?
- Getting Smart About Prescription Drugs
- Stress: What Can We Really Do?
- Swimming: What’s So Good About It?
- The Zen Of Exercise: Exercise Without Trying
- What Are The Best Shoes?
- What’s the Best Calcium?
- What’s the Best Mattress?
- ZZZZ: 4 Ways To Improve Your Sleep
- More Wellness Tips
Monthly Archives: November 2011
Are you getting enough sleep? It is estimated that 40 million Americans suffer from sleep disorders ,such as insomnia, and 60 percent of adults have sleep problems a few nights a week or more. Many of us have problems with daytime sleepiness that interfere with daily activities. A high percentage of children experience sleep problems a few nights a week or more. Read More
Portland Chiropractor gives tips on reducing cell phone radiation exposure. We don’t know precisely the health effects of cell phone radiation, but we do know that non-ionizing radiation from phones and many other sources are a concern to environmental scientists. Taking steps to be reasonably cautious in how you use cell phones makes sense. Read More