- Foot Orthotics: Do We Need Them?
- Getting Smart About Prescription Drugs
- Stress: What Can We Really Do?
- Swimming: What’s So Good About It?
- The Zen Of Exercise: Exercise Without Trying
- What Are The Best Shoes?
- What’s the Best Calcium?
- What’s the Best Mattress?
- ZZZZ: 4 Ways To Improve Your Sleep
- More Wellness Tips
Category Archives: anatomy
Spinal Stenosis and the Pinched Nerve Spinal stenosis can be another reason for having a pinched nerve with resulting radiating pain, and possibly numbness and weakness, in the arm or leg. It’s important to understand how spinal stenosis relates to … Read More