- Foot Orthotics: Do We Need Them?
- Getting Smart About Prescription Drugs
- Stress: What Can We Really Do?
- Swimming: What’s So Good About It?
- The Zen Of Exercise: Exercise Without Trying
- What Are The Best Shoes?
- What’s the Best Calcium?
- What’s the Best Mattress?
- ZZZZ: 4 Ways To Improve Your Sleep
- More Wellness Tips
Category Archives: back pain
What Is Sciatica? Sciatica refers to an inflammation of the sciatic nerve, an important nerve that originates in the nerves in the lower lumbar spinal cord and extends into the buttock and down the leg. The sciatic nerve is the … Read More
Spinal Joint Fixations, Subluxation, and Pinched Nerves We have been discussing the question of “What is a Pinched Nerve?” and two main causes of pinched nerves have been presented, those associated with disc bulge and herniation, and those caused by … Read More
Spinal Stenosis and the Pinched Nerve Spinal stenosis can be another reason for having a pinched nerve with resulting radiating pain, and possibly numbness and weakness, in the arm or leg. It’s important to understand how spinal stenosis relates to … Read More