- Foot Orthotics: Do We Need Them?
- Getting Smart About Prescription Drugs
- Stress: What Can We Really Do?
- Swimming: What’s So Good About It?
- The Zen Of Exercise: Exercise Without Trying
- What Are The Best Shoes?
- What’s the Best Calcium?
- What’s the Best Mattress?
- ZZZZ: 4 Ways To Improve Your Sleep
- More Wellness Tips
Category Archives: disc injury
What Is Sciatica? Sciatica refers to an inflammation of the sciatic nerve, an important nerve that originates in the nerves in the lower lumbar spinal cord and extends into the buttock and down the leg. The sciatic nerve is the … Read More
Being an educated health consumer will help you make informed choices along a treatment road that may take a number of twists and turns. The goal is to achieve healing of the injured disc with as few risks and side … Read More