- Foot Orthotics: Do We Need Them?
- Getting Smart About Prescription Drugs
- Stress: What Can We Really Do?
- Swimming: What’s So Good About It?
- The Zen Of Exercise: Exercise Without Trying
- What Are The Best Shoes?
- What’s the Best Calcium?
- What’s the Best Mattress?
- ZZZZ: 4 Ways To Improve Your Sleep
- More Wellness Tips
Category Archives: herniated disc
What Is Sciatica? Sciatica refers to an inflammation of the sciatic nerve, an important nerve that originates in the nerves in the lower lumbar spinal cord and extends into the buttock and down the leg. The sciatic nerve is the … Read More
A pinched nerve is a wonderfully descriptive term, but it is not a diagnostic one. A pinched nerve can indicate a wide range of spinal problems. Read More