- Foot Orthotics: Do We Need Them?
- Getting Smart About Prescription Drugs
- Stress: What Can We Really Do?
- Swimming: What’s So Good About It?
- The Zen Of Exercise: Exercise Without Trying
- What Are The Best Shoes?
- What’s the Best Calcium?
- What’s the Best Mattress?
- ZZZZ: 4 Ways To Improve Your Sleep
- More Wellness Tips
Tag Archives: athletes
In today’s New York Times, in an interesting article about concussion in professional baseball, a connection was made between concussion, whiplash injury, and the possible role of spinal manipulation in its treatment. The article quoted Corey Koskie, a third baseman … Read More