- Foot Orthotics: Do We Need Them?
- Getting Smart About Prescription Drugs
- Stress: What Can We Really Do?
- Swimming: What’s So Good About It?
- The Zen Of Exercise: Exercise Without Trying
- What Are The Best Shoes?
- What’s the Best Calcium?
- What’s the Best Mattress?
- ZZZZ: 4 Ways To Improve Your Sleep
- More Wellness Tips
Tag Archives: cell phones
Portland Chiropractor gives tips on reducing cell phone radiation exposure. We don’t know precisely the health effects of cell phone radiation, but we do know that non-ionizing radiation from phones and many other sources are a concern to environmental scientists. Taking steps to be reasonably cautious in how you use cell phones makes sense. Read More
Cell Phones, their impact on our health, and tips to reduce cell phone radiation, from a Portland chiropractor. Do cell phones present a threat to our health? Are they dangerous? Here is a distillation of what I found out from popular and scientific research as well as in conversation with Dr. Henry Lai of the University of Washington, an expert on non-ionizing radiation. Read More