- Foot Orthotics: Do We Need Them?
- Getting Smart About Prescription Drugs
- Stress: What Can We Really Do?
- Swimming: What’s So Good About It?
- The Zen Of Exercise: Exercise Without Trying
- What Are The Best Shoes?
- What’s the Best Calcium?
- What’s the Best Mattress?
- ZZZZ: 4 Ways To Improve Your Sleep
- More Wellness Tips
Tag Archives: insomnia
Are you getting enough sleep? It is estimated that 40 million Americans suffer from sleep disorders ,such as insomnia, and 60 percent of adults have sleep problems a few nights a week or more. Many of us have problems with daytime sleepiness that interfere with daily activities. A high percentage of children experience sleep problems a few nights a week or more. Read More