- Foot Orthotics: Do We Need Them?
- Getting Smart About Prescription Drugs
- Stress: What Can We Really Do?
- Swimming: What’s So Good About It?
- The Zen Of Exercise: Exercise Without Trying
- What Are The Best Shoes?
- What’s the Best Calcium?
- What’s the Best Mattress?
- ZZZZ: 4 Ways To Improve Your Sleep
- More Wellness Tips
Tag Archives: ne portland
TAI CHI BEGINNERS CLASS . Enjoy a relaxed fun learning experience. Each season Dr. Strasser presents a Beginners and Intermediate Tai Chi class. Tai Chi is a wonderful exercise form for balance, tone, flexibility, energy, stamina and managing stress. … Read More
Walking is such a wonderful way to exercise, and now a study has confirmed another of its wonders: walking is good for our brain. Read More
Portland Chiropractor gives tips on reducing cell phone radiation exposure. We don’t know precisely the health effects of cell phone radiation, but we do know that non-ionizing radiation from phones and many other sources are a concern to environmental scientists. Taking steps to be reasonably cautious in how you use cell phones makes sense. Read More